Monday, April 23, 2012

NOT OC. NEW BLOG, SAME THEME


                                                 Linda with Whiskers and Murphy, 1985

Okay, this may mess everything up, but it's worth a try.  I have opened this new blog with a name including the term "ovarian cancer", in the hope that when people Google that term my blog will show up.  The Web address is nearly the same, just lacking the "LJB" part.  I will put all my new "posts" here, but older ones still will be available at the original "address".  If this falls flat I will delete this blog and continue on my merry way.

For any of you who have stumbled on this blog by accident, so to speak, and have no idea what I'm talking about, please bookmark this site and then go to www.ljb-quiltcutie.blogspot.com. (Or Google "Myrl'sBlog".)   My early entries there will explain all.  And, welcome. Let's fight ovarian cancer together.

Myrl Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment