Sunday, November 24, 2013

THE FORCES OF DIGITAL CONFUSION HAVE DEFEATED ME: temporarily!


Galapagos, 1989
She liked to snorkel
Me?  I hate cold water
 
I can’t get the blogging robot that governs “Myrl’sBlog” to relent an allow me to publish any more pictures.  Perhaps, at 172 blogs and nearly 10,000 hits it feels that I’ve used up my welcome.  However, the “Fight Back against Ovarian Cancer” blog robot still is willing to cooperate.  So this pathetic entry is to inform you that, for the immediate future at any rate, I will be posting new stuff to the “Fight” address.  For those of you who follow me directly, you can bookmark www.quiltcutie.blogspot.com and go directly to the site.  For those of you who follow me on Facebook, nothing will change.  And for those of you who don’t follow me at all:  shame on you.
Also, I am going to be away for the next ten days or so, so re-read old blogs and give me some feedback.  Thanks.  Myrl



No comments:

Post a Comment