Sunday, August 12, 2018

Marsha Strayer July 21 2011



Among my most treasured memories from working at Fourth Corner Quilts are the wonderful friends I met there. Through working with Florence on Saturdays, I was honored to get to know her dear friend, Linda. While we spent only short periods of time together, I grew to love and respect Linda and to admire her for her many talents, engaging and fun-loving personality, soulfulness and inspiring bravery. Like Myrl, I recently participated in my new hometown's Relay for Life here in Orange County, CA, which included a donation to cancer research and luminary in her memory. Just my own small way of reminding Linda, Myrl, Carolyn and all Linda's family and friends that she is loved and missed by people most of them scarcely knew. As family and friends gather this weekend in celebration of Linda's rich life, my thoughts are of Linda and each of you -- fond memories of this special lady are long-lasting and far-reaching.

1 comment: