Monday, August 20, 2018

Sally B. Clough June 3, 2011




I started my career at St Joes in 1989. Linda was lovely, fun, hardworking and compassionate. We often ended up working late and enjoying each other’s company while catching up on the days chores.
I stayed at the south campus when Linda moved to the main campus. I didn't get to see her as much but in 2008 I had a long awaited baby and before I knew it there she was at all the way out to Ferndale at my door bearing good will and gifts. She was so happy for me and held my sweet baby close to
her breast. I'll never forget how sweet that was that she made time for us. She knew how important a life event that was for me and wanted to help me celebrate. I love her very much and Myrl we will think of you every day and send you all our strength. Love you both, Sally Clough, Woody and Roy Karrer.

No comments:

Post a Comment