Thursday, August 16, 2018

Rebecca Joyce July 19, 2011





Aunt Linda was a wonderful aunt to me - she made me feel loved and appreciated. When I had my children she really enjoyed her grandnephews. She made them colorful quilts with frogs, cows, and African animals and they are sleeping with their quilts at this moment. I last saw her when she was in Kalamazoo two autumns ago. She saw that the boys were jumping in a big pile of yellow maple leaves in the front yard and she jumped in the leaves with a huge smile on her face. She stayed in the leaves a while, savoring the moment. Then, she and Uncle Myrl went trick-or-treating with the boys around our neighborhood. It was a great day. I also picture her on Heron Island for our family reunion reading books to my boys in the cottage. I have so many good memories of Aunt Linda and I will miss her so much

No comments:

Post a Comment