Sunday, August 12, 2018

Olivia Kelly August 5, 2011



My grandma was a truly wonderful woman. The world would be a much happier place if there were more people like her! I can't imagine that she was ever disliked by anyone that knew her. I was sad I wasn't able to come down for her celebration but I am thankful I was able to see her in March, though it was brief. My
memories of her are all happy ones and I know I'll always cherish them. I've been wearing the Ankh bracelet and one of her rings that my mom and sister brought back. I think of her every time I look at them and am reminded of her selflessness and kind attitude so that I will work to strengthen those qualities in my own life. She was incredibly strong, never complaining or feeling sorry for herself; it was inspiring to be around her. She is a
great role model!
I love you Grandma and I'll miss discussing the latest gossip while conquering tricky puzzles with you! You left only a positive mark on the hearts you've touched and we are all thankful for it.
-Livy

No comments:

Post a Comment